This home offers comfort and style with beautiful kitchen and bathroom updates and warm Brazilian hardwoods throughout the home. The smart buyer will benefit from a lifetime warranty on the Thompson
Neighborhood Review Of Willowsford
- Over 4,000 acres with about half to remain open space. This doesn’t mean that homes will have large lots only that their will be large undeveloped areas in the community.
- Four very distinctive styles of homes and price points. Mostof the builders are national builders with a few high-end custom niche builders.
- Amenities galore! From trails to pools (there are two pools) to tot lots and tennis courts you simply can’t go wrong. The trails are especially nice for those that run or bike.
- There are 10 unique builders each offering different floor plans based on price range and location of your lot. It real important to find the builder that best matches your needs.
- Location, location, location are the keys to real estate. Depending on where you work Willowsfords location can be a pro or con. Willowsford is separated by route 50 to the south and is bordered by Evergreen Mills Rd to the west. Make sure you plan your commute before you buy or lot.
- There are major power lines that cut through some parts of the neighborhood. Knowing exactly where those power lines are will save you some major headaches later.
- Unlike Brambleton, Ashburn or South Riding there are no plans for commercial amenities being offered at Willowsfords. Not a big deal depending on which part of Willowsford you build your home. In the southern part of Willowsford there is plenty of shopping options in the South Riding area. If you buy in the northern part of Willowsford you will have fairly easy access to Brambleton.
- There are lots of opportunities to truly build your dream home at Willowsford.
Serving all of your Ashburn, Chantilly,Fairfax,Herndon, Reston, Leesburg, Mclean and Loudoun County area Real Estate needs
Chuck Rifae has been a leading Northern Virginia Realtor since 2002. Chuck holds the advanced designation of Broker of Real Estate for both Maryland and Virginia. When Chuck is not working with buyer....